Talent Acquisition Specialist Sydney
Category: Human Resources
Picture Yourself HERE
- Innovative Recruitment Solutions
- Financially rewarding with EXCELLENT base salary and OTE $100K p.a.
- Work with highly enthusiastic job seekers
- A dedicated Business Development Executive to assist you with lead generation
- Change lives by helping young graduates achieve dream jobs!
Who we are
Budding Talents Recruitment is a career management and recruitment agency specialising in placing students, graduates and professionals into internships, traineeships and jobs in mainly Business, ITC and Engineering. Due to our commitment to creating win-win situation for both jobseekers and employers through our career management programs and staffing solutions, we have helped thousands of people realise their career dreams and almost a thousand employers have used our cost-effective and efficient service since 2007.
About the role
We are looking for a talented Talent Acquisition Specialist who can achieve quality internship, traineeship and job placements for our highly qualified and enthusiastic candidates and grow our clientele of satisfied employers.
The successful applicant will be part of a small, supportive team and key responsibilities include:
- Source, interview and prepare candidates to achieve their placement in reputed companies within Business, Engineering and ITC roles;
- Establish, maintain and develop new and existing relationships with companies to achieve placements now and in the future
- Promote our career management program benefits to job seekers by responding to their career needs and promote those job seekers to potential employers through our career management programs.
You are a great communicator with a drive for results, a client focus and a friendly personality with ability to influence people. To be considered for this role, you must possess:
- 2+ years of experience in B2B sales, recruitment or contract placement
- Excellent written and spoken communication skill
- Passionate, committed and enjoy working with people from a variety of backgrounds and cultures
- Pursue everything with energy and perseverance
- Tertiary qualification in business is preferred but not essential.
What we offer
- Excellent base salary
- Up to $5,000 per month in commission on achievement of target
- Flexible work hours
- A dedicated assistant staff to assist with lead generation and resourcing
How to apply
If you are up for a challenge where you can utilise your sales and recruitment skills to help change lives and get rewarded financially and emotionally, please contact Ryan Shrestha on 02 9264 2503 or email your resume to email@example.com.