Exciting opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer with relevant work experience in a manufacturing company
• designing and implementing cost-effective equipment modifications to help improve safety and reliability;
• developing, testing and evaluating theoretical designs;
• managing projects using engineering principles and techniques;
• planning and designing new production processes;
• producing details of specifications and outline designs;
• recommending modifications following prototype test results;
• using research, analytical, conceptual and planning skills, particularly mathematical modelling and computer-aided design;
• considering the implications of issues such as cost, safety and time constraints;
• working with other professionals, within and outside the engineering sector;
• monitoring and commissioning plant and systems.
Please ring us on 02 9264 2503 to discuss about the opportunities available.