IT Assistant Internship - Melbourne
Category: Information Technology / IT Database / IT Programming / IT Networking / IT Web Development / IT Project Management
• Exciting opportunities in IT Assistant roles
• Reputed Companies
• Part-time and full-time
Budding Talents Recruitment charges a fee for the internship placements which includes work experience insurances and administration costs. In return you get guaranteed challenging, meaningful and relevant work experience on unpaid basis for total 12 weeks under a training plan with mid and final performance appraisals.
IT Job Experience
We have exciting internship opportunities in helpdesk support, system administration, network administration, web/software development, software testing, multimedia, programming, database administration, data analysis, business analysis and project management roles in a number of Australia’s leading commercial companies and IT software and consulting firms.
The types of tasks you will train-on-the-job may include:
• Systems administration and server support
• Website design and support, SEO
• Software testing and Quality Assurance
• Provide 1st and 2nd level desktop support
• Assist in design and administration of networks and databases
• Assist in development & implementation of software, websites and applications
• Assist IT Project Manager in administration, coordination and implementation
• Assist Business Analyst in business intelligence and data analysis
• IT Sales
• 3 month of unpaid internship in reputed companies
• Supervised work experience with a training plan
• Performance appraisals, reference letter and certificate of completion
• Job placement assistance after internship
• Compliance with Fair Work Australia’s guidelines
Challenging, meaningful and relevant job duties
If you don't find the work experience beneficial, we will find a replacement internship.
High Internship to Job opportunity
A chance to prove your skills to a potential employer
Almost 1 in 2 interns employed by the host company
No placement, No fees
A reasonable fee charged only once the placement is confirmed
No Upfront fees
3,000+ graduates placed in 1,000+ companies since 2007
Most of them leading a successful career now
Want to start your career? Why wait? Apply Now!
We will offer you various opportunities to progress your career in the right direction. You will be working within IT department of some of the leading commercial companies and software and IT consulting firms.
If you are looking to start or further your career in accounting, please call us on 1300 79 80 69 or apply online at www.studyandwork.com.au/builder