HR Assistant - Melbourne
Category: Human Resources
Exciting opportunities for the entry level roles in the HR departments of medium to large multi-national and Australian companies.
• Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
• Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
• Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
• Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc.)
• Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc.) and take minutes
• Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
• Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data
Please ring us on 02 9264 2503 to discuss about the opportunities available.