HR Assistant Intern
Category: Human Resources
Picture Yourself HERE
An opportunity to gain 3 months of unpaid internship in the Human Resources Department of a multinational Geoscience and mining company.
The HR Administration Intern is responsible for following areas:
• Answering and distributing incoming calls
• Sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing mail
• Scheduling meeting room bookings
• Filing HR documents in e-files and hard copy files
• Sending daily Happy Birthday Emails
• Printing Monthly Service Award Certificates
• Filing confidential HR documentation
• Assisting with day-to-day HR admin duties
• Excellent Microsoft Office Skills – Especially Word & Excel
• Previous experience in an office environment and exposure to similar tasks.
• A resourceful, independent and meticulous team player who has the ability to multi-task and enjoy challenges
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skill are essential
Budding Talents Recruitment charges a fee of $1,375 for the internship placements which includes work experience insurances and administration costs. In return you get guaranteed challenging, meaningful and relevant work experience on unpaid basis for total 12 weeks under a training plan with mid and final performance appraisals.