Graduate Placement Program - Accounting, Business, Engineering, Information Tecchnology - Melbourne
Category: Accounting / Engineering / Human Resources / Information Technology / Marketing
Picture Yourself HERE
Sometimes you have to take a step back to move forward.
Our Graduate Placement Program may not pay you a great salary initially but it certainly helps you to get your foot in the door of a great company so that you get the opportunity to prove your skills, and then get paid a great salary and fast-track your career.
Are you looking for a career opportunity in business, technology or engineering sector?
• Recent graduates are encouraged to apply
• Great start to your career in corporate sector
Budding Talents Recruitment has successfully tapped into the skills of graduates to meet the staffing needs of the employers – cost-effectively and efficiently. We offer aspiring graduates a rare opportunity to facilitate their transition from study into successful career jobs.
The employers we represent go by Hire for Attitude and Train for Skills philosophy. While other recruiters may say NO to the graduates lacking work experience, we say WHY NOT? In fact, we have placed more than 3,000 graduates in over 1,000 reputed companies since 2007.
We have several graduate positions available in our host companies and these opportunities are ideal for someone with a degree in commerce, IT or engineering and experience in customer service, administration or internships.
Public Relations Assistant
Junior Business Analyst
IT Project Coordinator
Quality Assurance Officer
Who are we looking for?
Our Graduate Placement Program is ideal for someone who:
• Is a recent graduate, willing to learn and determined to succeed
• Has excellent communication skills and can do attitude
• Higher salary is not a priority at this stage but is hungry for knowledge
What are the benefits for you?
Our Graduate Placement Program offers you an exciting opportunity to start a career within the corporate sector.
• You get to interview with the host company who will offer you a challenging and meaningful job, if successful
• We employ you and hire you out to the host company on a short or long-term basis.
• You will be paid a salary of $25 per hour and above
• You get opportunity to gain valuable experience, learn new skills and show how you can be a valuable asset to the host company
• You may be offered an ongoing employment by the host company at a higher salary
Depending on the host company requirements, your main tasks could include:
• Assisting concerned managers with research, reporting, design & testing, analysis, project management, operational coordination, quality control, administrative duties etc.
• Contribute in the day to day operation of the department to increase their productivity, depending on your area of expertise, it could be Finance, Marketing, IT, HRM, Operations, Logistics, Legal or Engineering department
To be eligible for this program, you must:
• Be an Australian Citizen or a Permanent Resident or a valid work visa holder
• Have excellent communication and organisational skills
• Have previous experience in administration or customer service or internship
• Have basic Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook skills and industry specific software skills
• Have completed a relevant Bachelor or Master degree with good results
• Display willingness to learn and commit to a long term career in the chosen field
Please ring us on 02 9264 2503 to discuss about the available opportunities.
Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted.