Graduate Placement Consultant
Category: Human Resources
Picture Yourself HERE
• Change lives of talented graduates who are eager to work
• No cold-calling - work closely with a supportive business development team
• Financially and emotionally rewarding
Who we are
Budding Talents Recruitment is a unique agency specialising in the placement of students, graduates and professionals into internships, traineeships and employment. Due to our commitment to creating win-win situation, we have matched over three thousand job seekers with more than one thousand reputed companies since 2007. Our unique programs provide structured and supervised environment for the jobseekers to gain professional work experience and employment while providing the host companies with the opportunity to source enthusiastic and qualified staff cost-effectively and efficiently.
About the role
We are looking for a Graduate Placement Consultant who can achieve quality internship and job placements for our highly enthusiastic graduates and grow our clientele of satisfied host companies and employers.
The successful applicant will be part of a small, supportive team and key responsibilities include:
• Source, interview and professionally prepare our customers to achieve their placements in reputed companies within Accounting, Administration, Marketing, Human Resources, Engineering and IT roles
• Establish, maintain and develop new and existing relationships with host companies and employers to achieve internship and job placements now and in the future;
• Promote our program benefits to the jobseekers to sign them up and then promote them to potential host companies and employers to achieve placements.
• Act as a mentor to our customers, assisting them with resume, interview and career skills advice
• Working closely with our business development team to achieve monthly placement targets.
You are a great communicator with a drive for results. You have a professional and friendly personality with ability to influence people over the phone and face-to-face. To be considered for this role, you must possess:
• At least 1 year of experience in B2B sales, recruitment or contract placement
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills
• Passionate, committed and enjoy working with people from a variety of backgrounds and cultures
• Pursue everything with energy and perseverance
• Tertiary qualification in Human Resources Management is preferred but not essential.
What you get
• Excellent base salary and you will be rewarded with generous commission for the placements
• You will achieve immense job satisfaction by the fact that you are helping graduates break into the industry and grow their career
How to apply
If you are up for a challenge where you can utilise your communication and recruitment skills to help graduates grow their careers and businesses be more productive and in the process, get rewarded financially and emotionally, please register your interest by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.