Food Technologist Intern
Category: Food Technology
An opportunity to work with Australia's leading food growers.
3 months of unpaid internship in food technology to learn about:
1. NPD concept through process experience
2. Factory trial management
3. Shelf life testing and product evaluation
4. Product quality attribute and specification writing
5. Technical document generation
Breakdown of specific duties for intern:
1. Sample preparation assistance for customer presentations
2. Running factory trials
3. Shelf life and product breakdown assessment
4. Technical document and SOP writing / updates
5. Preparation and sending of samples for external testing
Budding Talents Recruitment charges a fee of $1,375 for the internship placements which includes work experience insurances and administration costs. In return you get guaranteed challenging, meaningful and relevant work experience on unpaid basis for total 12 weeks under a training plan with mid and final performance appraisals.