Exciting opportunity for an Electrical Engineering graduate
• Evaluate electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
• Confirm system's and components' capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
• Develop electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
• Develop manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations from operators.
• Assure product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
• Prepare product reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Provide engineering information by answering questions and requests.
• Keep equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
Please ring us on 02 9264 2503 to discuss about the opportunities available.