Assistant Accountant Internship Sydney
Accounting Job Experience
We have exciting accounting internship opportunities in accounting support roles in a number of Australia’s leading commercial companies and accounting firms.
Budding Talents Recruitment charges a fee for the internship placements which includes work experience insurances and administration costs. In return you get guaranteed challenging, meaningful and relevant work experience on unpaid basis for total 12 weeks under a training plan with mid and final performance appraisals.
Accounting Job Duties
The types of tasks you will complete on a daily basis may include:
• Ledger Entry and Book-keeping
• Income and Expenditure Reports, Profit and Loss Statements and Trial Balances
• Business Activity Statements & Tax reports
• Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
• Bank Reconciliations and Petty Cash Reconciliations
• Payroll Preparation
• Tax returns for individuals, partnerships, companies, trusts, superannuation etc.
• 3 month of unpaid internship in reputed companies
• Supervised work experience with a training plan
• Performance appraisals, reference letter and certificate of work experience
• Job placement assistance after internship
• Compliance with Fair Work Australia’s guidelines
Challenging, meaningful and relevant job duties
If you don't find the work experience beneficial, we will find a replacement internship.
High Internship to Job opportunity
A chance to prove your skills to a potential employer
Almost 1 in 2 interns employed by the host company
No placement, No fees
A reasonable fee of $1650 charged only once the placement is confirmed
No Upfront fees
3,000+ graduates placed in 1,000+ reputed Australian and multinational companies since 2007
Most of them leading a successful career now
Want to start your career? Why wait? Apply Now!
We will offer you various opportunities to progress your career in the right direction. You will be working within finance department of some of the leading commercial companies and CA/CPA accounting firms.
If you are looking to start or further your career in accounting, please call us on 02 9264 2503.