Assistant Accountant Brisbane
• Exciting opportunities in Assistant Accountant roles
• Contract, part-time and full-time
• Excellent hourly rates
• Accounting students and graduates are welcome to apply
We are looking for candidates with:
• Strong accounting knowledge
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (Spoken and Written)
• Attention to detail and focus on accuracy
• Experience in accounting software such as MYOB, SAP, HandiLedger etc.
• Recognised accounting qualification such as Diploma/Bachelor/Master of Accounting
The types of tasks you will complete on a daily basis may include:
• Ledger Entry and Book-keeping
• Income and Expenditure Reports, Profit and Loss Statements and Trial Balances
• Business Activity Statements & Tax reports
• Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
• Bank Reconciliations and Petty Cash Reconciliations
• Payroll Preparation
• Tax returns for individuals, partnerships, companies, trusts, superannuation etc.
We will offer you various opportunities to progress your career in the right direction. You will be working within finance department of some of the leading commercial companies and CA/CPA accounting firms.
If you are looking to start or further your career in accounting, please call us on 1300 79 80 69 for a discussion or submit your resume online at: www.studyandwork.com.au to register your interest.